All items sold on the Premitel website are dispatched within 2 days from stock or directly from our suppliers.
You should receive the item ordered within 5 working days, usually much sooner
Occasionally, some items are out of stock when ordered and are unable to be dispatched. If that is the case you will receive an apology and and immediate refund.
All our products are priced with delivery to UK addresses included in the price. Please contact us if you want an item delivered to a non-UK address.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty due to inherent faults.
The following applies to all returns:
- All goods returned remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by ourselves or an appointed agent. We would recommend the Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service and that you obtain a Free certificate of posting (P6159) when sending from your local Post Office, together with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/s. Insurance is at your discretion.
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals etc for that product).
- Products physically damaged (Cracked components, dents, scratches, defacement, wear and tear or wilful damage) will not be accepted.
- Except in the case of inherently faulty goods (i.e. faults present at the time of sale); or goods faulty within the first 7 days; return shipping is to be paid by the customer.
- Customers electing to return items via premium, timed or courier services do so at their own discretion and we are unfortunately unable to refund these costs over and above Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service rates.
- The goods being returned may contain important or confidential data. It is your responsibilities to ensure any personal data is backed up and / or removed from any goods prior to returning them. We will not be held liable for any loss of data stored on returned units.